PROJECT PLANNING & PROPOSAL WRITING: 11 JANUARY - 08 FEBRUARY 2023
DESIGN PROJECTS THAT DONORS WILL SUPPORT AND WRITE PROPOSALS THAT PERSUADE
ZOOM MEETINGS & OFFLINE STUDY
11 JANUARY - 08 FEBRUARY 2023 MAXIMUM NO. OF PARTICIPANTS: 10
This practical course will teach you how to:
- Design a project your donors will support
- Plan, draft and edit a persuasive proposal
Through a combination of coached, live sessions on Zoom and self-study (downloadable course videos, worksheets and extra materials) you will learn how to:
- Identify a project your donors will support
- Design a project using Logical Framework Approach
- Plan your proposal in a logical, persuasive way
- Communicate clearly and in a way that keeps your readers interested and alert
The course addresses the challenges faced by development professionals in project planning and proposal writing in a way that allows for maximum practical work. While you will get all the theory you need, you will learn the steps and tools in a way that you can apply time after time after the course is over so that:
- You will always know what to do each time you have to develop a proposal
- Your proposals will be well-organised, clear and persuasive - contributing to better relations with donors and, more importantly, increased donor support
HOW IT WORKS
LIVE SESSIONS & OFF-LINE STUDY
This is combination of live meetings conducted using ZOOM and off-line self study.
As soon as you sign up you get immediate, lifetime access to all the course materials - downloadable course videos, worksheets and extra materials.
There are five weekly meetings over the course period, to give you enough time to apply the learning to your own project concept while still managing your regular work. Each Wednesday, starting from January 8, we meet live at 09:00 UTC for around 60 minutes to review / preview and deal with questions. Between meetings you work through the materials and tasks (videos and exercises) and share work in progress. You can see current UTC time here.
PERSONAL WORK REVIEW
When the course is complete you are given 10 days to send your own original proposal for personal feedback.
After the course is completed you will be issued your certificate.
"It was a very interesting course and I would like to attend other ELD training courses. It really improved my skills and now I will be able to independently develop proposals. Thank you!" - UNFPA participant
"This training should be done for all staff of any institution to build the capacity of their teams." - SOS Sahel participant
"I wish I had taken this training sooner, as I have a made a lot of errors in the past in writing proposals. But now - whether in writing a sentence, a report or a proposal - I have a magic skill!" - Oxfam GB participant
- COMBINES FACE-TO-FACE SESSIONS WITH FLEXIBLE OFF-LINE STUDY
- LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL TRAINING MATERIALS AND VIDEOS
- POST-COURSE PERSONAL FEEDBACK
Fee informationRegistration and tuition fee - USD $550.00 A zoom-guided training course A combination of live meetings, pre-recorded high quality videos & exercises Lifetime access to all materials Certificate Post-course personal feedback
How to Register
To see the complete training curriculum and register for this course please visit https://www.eldtraining.com/p/project-planning-proposal-writing-january-2023 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org