Most non-profits and network have an policy influencing ambition. After all, long-term societal change can not be accomplished without change. This course offers a full learning trajectory plus coaching for your own advocacy case. A critical component is how to monitor or evaluate an advocacy project, since your expected results are often intangible. Other indispensable skills are negotiation, message design and pitching, drafting position papers, conducting interviews and making presentations. Communicating your cause is best done in alliance with like-minded organisations.
- Understand how to influence policy processes and obtain key tools to plan advocacy strategies
- Develop well-framed messages and create coherent mutual paths for joint interventions
- Get acquainted how monitoring the progress of your advocacy interventions and evaluate its effects
- Build confidence to dialogue with authorities, and deliver convincing messages on (social) media
- Develop your advocacy plan for your own case in its policy context
You want to influence powerful stakeholders and policy processes, or convince your audience to change their behaviour. You need to coordinate the monitoring and evaluation of advocacy programmes. You want to master all areas of effective advocacy and policy influencing.
Blended Course and Coaching Sessions
In a blended learning trajectory, we combine online and face-to-face learning. During the first 3 weeks of the course, you will have online lessons through our e-learning platform. Then face-to-face training continues in Ede, the Netherlands. Our international trainers will guide and mentor your learning process.
Fee information€3550 The course fee covers the entire course, lunch and coffee/snacks during the blended sessions. It doesn't cover hotel accommodation or other expenses.
How to Register
Access our Full Advocacy & Policy Influencing PMEL & skills course page on MDF website, select the date you prefer, and click on the button Register here. If you have inquiries about the course, please get in touch with Jacqueline Stam via firstname.lastname@example.org