The “Monitoring & Evaluation of Gender-Based Violence (GBV)” workshop is designed to present the fundamental knowledge and principles for monitoring and evaluating GBV prevention and mitigation programs.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts and terminology of gender-based violence, monitoring and evaluation,
- Understand the ethical safety dimensions of monitoring and evaluation of GBV programming,
- for prevention activities,
- for response activities,
- for empowerment activities,
- for capacity development,
- Learn about the safety and ethics protocols associated with M&E tools, including the differential roles and responsibilities of M&E and GBV staff,
- Gain practical skills to be able to implement the tools,
- Be able to respond appropriately when engaging with TPMs and donors on issues related to monitoring, evaluation, and external verification of GBV programs,
- Effectively use the GBV M&E Toolkit to improve and refine their organization’s monitoring and evaluation processes, protocols, and tools.
This training will build on toolkits and good practice to provide participants with:
- The basic principles and concepts of gender-based violence and monitoring and evaluation,
- How to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation tools,
- Concrete guidance on handling external monitoring, evaluation and verification of GBV programmes,
- Effectively use the GBV M&E Toolkit to improve and refine your organization’s M&E processes, protocols, and tools.
This course is designed for experienced practitioners working in humanitarian and development contexts.
- Have good working experience in a humanitarian or development context,
- Managerial level staff with ability to influence operations and practice,
- Strong interest in developing practical knowledge to apply lessons learnt for M&E of GBV prevention programs in humanitarian contexts.
Информация об оплатеNGO/Corporate/Individual fee: PKR 29,948 International NGO fee: PKR 38,115 United Nations Agency fee: PKR 43,560 For more information about our Early Bird or Group Discounts, please visit the training page on our website. The fees are inclusive of all training resources and individualized support, certification, tea breaks, lunch and stationary. No boarding lodging is included in the cost. For more information about our fees, payment and refund conditions, please read our Cancellation Policy on our website.
Register directly through our form on our website before October 21 by clicking here.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org