Building on the insights of hundreds of participants from across sectors and continents over six years, this course is designed by women for women. It creates a space for you to develop the mindsets, skills and practices to effectively lead yourself and others with confidence. Our virtual platform allows you to prepare at your own pace, and our face-to-face 2 day experience in Geneva allows you to connect with an international community of women.
- Expert insights, practical tools and techniques and feedback on your personal challenges
- Two days face to face in Geneva for an experiential, immersive experience.
- Access to our online platform, resources and videos for one year.
- Exclusive access to our Mentoring Guide: Multiply The Impact.
- Join a global community of women leaders advancing peace, security and sustainable development!
Are you fulfilling your potential and leveraging your unique strengths to lead?
Our expert team of facilitators will guide you on a month-long journey of self-reflection and discovery to explore the 7 ways women can succeed | GCSP through practical tools, rich conversations, and reflection. The course allows you to gain perspective and make more conscious choices to enhance your influence, confidence, resilience and presence. The unique space and structure allows you to exchange with women leaders and experts across the world, many of whom are advancing peace and security, and benefit from their experiences and feedback in a collaborative, supportive environment.
- Understand the mindsets and behaviours of high achieving women to overcome gendered barriers;
- Deepen your perception of yourself, and develop your confidence and resilience;
- Discover and practice tools and techniques to effectively lead, influence and collaboratively engage with others;
- Build relationships with peers from across sectors and exchange experiences;
- Create a strategy for your career growth and begin to apply it.
You will receive a GCSP certificate accredited by EduQua once you have completed all the course modules to the satisfaction of the course director.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Mid-level career women.