A learning plan composed of one virtual classroom course and three eLearning modules, to gain the know-how you need to properly manage, report and account for EU international cooperation programs
This learning plan offers intensive and practical immersion in the PRAG rules and procedures regarding the financial management of grants financed by DG INTPA, DG NEAR and EU Delegations. Gain advanced skills in budgeting, financial monitoring, reporting, and auditing. Get all the information you need to ensure compliance with EU rules on eligibility of expenditure, record-keeping and procurement, and to carry out a successful and smooth expenditure verification process.
At the end of the learning plan you will be able to:
- Prepare a project budget, according to the eligibility criteria and rules, including possible simplified cost options.
- Develop and use monitoring tools for checking project expenditure in terms of eligibility and record-keeping.
- Properly apply procurement principles and procedures and confidently organise procurement processes.
- Prepare interim and final financial reports.
- Prepare accounting and supporting document for expenditure verifications.