3-day face-to-face training designed to strengthen the participants’ knowledge of the EU as a donors capacity to write successful project proposals and receive EU grants
This course provides practical guidance on how to prepare project proposals with the goal of obtaining funding from the DG INTPA/DG NEAR and the EU delegations for your development cooperation programs. Discover how the EU funding and programming system works and note our experts’ tips on how to establish a fruitful relationship with the EC and the EU delegations. Learn how to deal with calls for proposals and strengthen your competence in proposal writing and budgeting to be successful in the grant application process.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Detect what is important to know about the EU funding and programming system.
- Identify and analyze the EU programming documents related to financial instruments and multi-annual strategic documents.
- Follow the key steps of the application process in a call for proposals.
- Fill out the concept note and full application with relevant information, according to EU requirements and evaluation criteria.
- Draft sound logframes.
- Draft realistic budgets in compliance with eligibility rules and requirements.
- Increase the success rate of you project proposals.