3-session virtual classroom training course designed to strengthen the participants’ skills and capacity in managing EU-funded international cooperation projects.
This practical overview covers all aspects of managing EU-funded (or multi-donor) projects. With this course, you’ll be ready to apply for EU funding through direct negotiations with the EU delegations /EC or by applying in calls for proposals.
Obtain the tools you need to solve all types of issues and challenges within the framework of Contribution Agreements signed with DG INTPA, DG NEAR and the EU Delegations. Build competences in reporting, modifications and addenda, visibility and communication activities, M&E, verification of expenditure, and EU right of access. Share practical experiences with the other participants and create checklists and infographics with lessons learned and best practices.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the differences between direct and indirect management of EU-funded actions.
- Strengthen your skills in preparing project proposals.
- Properly prepare the special conditions in cooperation with the EU.
- Ensure the eligibility of costs and monitoring of expenditure.
- Easily handle changes, requests of modification and addenda to the agreement.
- Properly implement your Communication and Visibility Plan.
- Be familiar with the reporting rules.
- Know how to prepare your organisation for a verification of expenditure by the EU.