3 full-days course to provide a specific and practical overview of all the rules and procedures applicable to Grants contract signed under the PRAG 2021
The course will provide a specific and practical overview of all the rules and procedures applicable to Grants under the PRAG. You will get best practices and tools to be used to solve all types of issues and challenges you may face in the implementation of EU-funded projects. You will become competent in procurement, M&E, cost eligibility, communication and visibility and reporting. You will be able to ensure fruitful partnership and coordination mechanisms and will learn how to properly deal with changes that might arise during project implementation. Finally you will know what to expect from and expenditure verification or an audit and how to be properly prepared for this challenging phase of your project.
The course will be set up with a practical approach making use of case studies, good and bad examples from the real life. Moreover, participants will be able to share tips and practical experiences among them, do interactive exercises and group works.
A constant reference to the EU’s official documents and websites (e.g. ePRAG, Grant contracts and annexes, eCompanion) will be used to make the participants familiar with them for future reference.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Properly apply PRAG procedures concerning grants and relevant internal organisation’s rules
- Build and manage effective project partnerships.
- Set up and use a suitable monitoring plans to check results and project expenditure.
- Prepare a procurement plan and properly apply procurement procedures.
- Easily deal with financial support to third parties.
- Implement communication and visibility activities according to relevant rules.
- Deal with potential changes that arise during project implementation.
- Report on results achieved and costs incurred.
- Be prepared for the expenditure verification and possible audits.