Unlock your management potential with EMMIO
Are you a real changemaker? Do you want to grow your management potential, improve your leadership skills and unlock your strategic vision? Are you ready to work on your own “fit-for-purpose”, challenge yourself and gear up for success on a global scale?
Then the Executive Master in Management of International Organizations, EMMIO is the right program for you!
EMMIO is built on the expertise of SDA Bocconi School of Management and, in particular, of the Public Management and Policy Department. Immersed in a truly international environment, you will have the unique opportunity to experience hands-on training in a highly interactive environment, where you’ll be able to develop your managerial competencies, nurture your leadership skills and prepare for your future professional challenges. The Program is a 9-month course structured in face-to-face and distance learning modules and compatible with full employment.
What EMMIO can offer to you
EMMIO successfully prepares participants to tackle the biggest managerial challenges of modern international organizations. More specifically, it aims to:
- Enhance the participants’ ability to think and to act strategically in today’s international cooperation scenarios.
- Develop their ability to effectively lead organizations through sustainable and successful innovation.
- Improve their distinctive managerial skills, including the ability to build and manage successful partnerships, raise critical resources to achieve their organization’s mandate and successfully leverage on human capital.
- Advance their distinctive competencies to manage resources effectively, identify and manage risks, improve program management and reach operational excellence.
- Foster their practical skills to manage teams of professionals and coordinate complex projects.
The total duration of EMMIO is 9 months. This Executive Master is structured in:
- Two blocks of core face-to-face modules for a total of 25 full days in the classroom, alternating lectures delivered by SDA Bocconi faculty, talks by guest speakers and interactive workshops, including simulations and role-playing, case study discussions and group work.
- Two blocks of Distance Learning (DL) modules, equivalent to 15 full days of attendance, delivered through webinars in a virtual classroom environment, online forums allowing participants to complete assignments and interactively engage with each other, and stimulating case study discussions.
Executive Coaching for EMMIO Participants
EMMIO participants’ learning objectives are supported by a package of individual executive coaching sessions. The coaching aims to help participants to step in their current or future leadership roles and is designed to serve each participant’s specific development goals. One on one sessions will take place throughout the year via mix of media (e.g. face to face, phone and video) and in accordance with the ICF (International Coach Federation) Ethics and Confidentiality framework. The EMMIO coaching program is delivered by SDA Bocconi certified coaches coordinated by Stefano Olmeti, an executive coach who has recently served as head of Executive coaching at the World Bank as other residents certified coaches.
Fee informationTuition fee is 25,000 Euro. SDA Bocconi has issued a limited number of merit-based partial tuition fee waivers of 5,000 Euro. You can apply for a waiver online after having submitted your candidacy to the EMMIO program, at: Please also check with your institution if tuition waivers have been offered by SDA Bocconi or scholarship opportunities are available for this training.
How to Register
Candidates are required to have
- University degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience
- Proficiency in English
- Strong motivation