Dates: July 17 to 21, 2022
Location: Amman, Jordan
You are in a manager position? This training aims to strengthen your skills in order for your team to achieve its objectives all in a positive work environment. Learn the main methods and tools necessary to organise and mobilise your team members and develop their skills ; but also to be able to manage difficult situations and assume your HR responsibilities.
Profile This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are currently working with a NGO, national or international, and you occupy (or wish to occupy) a managerial position
- You aspire to integrate the international solidarity sector and you wish to strengthen your skills in team management in humanitarian sector
Objectives By attending this open training course, you will strengthen your managerial position and support your team members towards performance objectives. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Define the manager’s responsibilities and adapt his management to the different situations
- Recruit and organise your team
- Accompanies team members toward objectives and coordinates activities
- Communicate positively and prevent conflict situations
- Evaluate the performance and strengthen the skills of team members Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/humanitarian-team-management/
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 38 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.