ABOUT THE COURSE
It is essential for organisations to have the capacity to design, write, and deliver high quality project proposals and reports. This course will focus on the aspects that make proposals effective and successful, will introduce participants to best practices in proposal writing, and help them to develop the knowledge and skills needed to improve their efficacy in writing, presenting, and defending proposals.
It will also cover report writing and will equip participants with the skills and techniques needed to write clear and engaging reports.
- Elements of proposals and reports: structure and components
- Tools for planning and preparation
- Formal and informal reporting
- Identifying proposal purpose and understanding donor requirements
- Writing skills, including language, layout, format, structure, flow, and finishing
- Common mistakes and best practices
By the end of the course you will:
- List the components and logical flow of proposals and reports;
- Explain what makes proposals effective;
- Adapt proposals to fit donor requirements, preferences and guidelines;
- Use tools, such as the logical framework, to design proposals with clear logic;
- Produce effective reports that are designed to meet the readers’ needs;
- Use tools to effectively plan for single-author and collaborative report-writing;
- Write clear proposals and reports using appropriate writing styles, formats, structures and graphics.
Fee informationEarly Bird Organisation 750$ - Standard Organization - 900$ - NNGO - 460$ The fee will include workbook, catering, certificate, training materials... etc
How to Register
Kindly register to the course through here.