About this event
The course focuses on the theoretical and practical application of management tools, techniques and approaches in the field, and on the nature of working in a humanitarian response. Through case studies and presentations, you will be able to put into practice the theoretical knowledge that you gain in the course.
What does the course cover?
- The nature and impact of emergencies
- The role and qualities of the manager in a humanitarian response
- Leadership and communication skills
- Conducting needs assessments
- Securing funding and financial management
- Project planning using Log Frames
- Remote and distant management
- Risk management
- Conflict management and negotiation
- Reflection on your own motivations and competencies for relief work
- Project evaluation, implementation, reporting, closure, and exit strategies
Fee informationStandard Organization - 1100$ - Early Bird Organization - 900$ - NNGO - 600$ The fee will include workbook, catering, certificate, training materials... etc
How to Register
Kindly register to the course through here.