Dates: October 24 to 28, 2022
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
This course is for technical staff responsible for designing, implementingand monitoring cash and voucher assistance (CVA) programs. The training is structured around the project cycle and covering all of the key skillsrequiredto design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. This course is CaLP-accredited.
Profile The training course is designed for technical staff responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring cash and voucher assistance programs.
By attending this open training course, you will design, implement and monitor cash transfer programmes. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Explain how cash and voucher assistance is guided by key policies, standards and guidelines and describehow cash and voucher assistance needs to be integrated into role of different teams throughout the project cycle
- Explain what assessment information is needed to inform responseanalysis and use market information to informmodality choice
- Describe how cash and voucher assistance can contribute to response objectives
- Identify the information needed for monitoring of cash and voucher assistance
- Identify how collaboration and coordination support quality cash and voucher assistance
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/core-cash-and-voucher-assistance-skills-for-programme-staff/
In partnership with CALP
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 38 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.