3-session training module to strengthen participants’ capacity to successfully manage EU grants for development projects.
Discover how to manage EU grants according to the PRAG rules. Master the tools that will equip you to resolve all types of issues and challenges in the implementation of development projects financed by DG INTPA, DG NEAR and the EU Delegations. Become competent in cost eligibility, procurement, M&E, reporting and visibility. Ensure fruitful partnership and coordination mechanisms, learn how to properly deal with changes that might arise during project implementation and be ready for the expenditure verification.
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Properly apply PRAG procedures concerning grants.
- Build and manage effective project partnerships.
- Set up and use a suitable monitoring plan.
- Deal with potential changes that arise during project implementation.
- Implement communication and visibility activities according to relevant rules.
- Report on results achieved and costs incurred.
- Be prepared for the expenditure verification.