HDFF’s Flagship Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT) is an advanced safety training that addresses primarily implementing personnel but also management and safety related personnel needs of (I)NGOs, Governmental and UN agencies, international civilian and corporates working, based or traveling into or through so-called “Red Countries” (high risk level or deemed as such by insurances and foreign service advisories high risk areas of a medium risk country). This HEAT training aims to improve participants’ security awareness and handling of potential dangerous situation skills in a hostile environment, following international regulations in these kind of settings. As this is a chief responsibility for employers, this training will contribute to a high “Duty of Care” profile of the organization as well. The HEAT training will be conducted by experienced and culturally sensitive trainers in an utmost safe way for participants taking in consideration an extremely high level of participatory activities and has in its core a three day scenario based practical Field Simulation. And it's the only Asian institute of Technology (AIT) certified HEAT training in Asia.
· To increase the understanding of pro-active security and basic field measures taken before, during and after a mission in hostile field environment
· To enhance the resilience of personnel in hazardous environments by knowing how to manage dangerous situations and related stress, e.g. checkpoint behavior, ambush/active shooter, hostile crowds, IED, weapons effects, kidnapping, rescue by force, First Aid and fire fighting in the field
· To be able to act as a team member in hostile environments and stressful situations as well as manage individual stress situations plus understand basics of PTSD
Информация об оплатеstandard price: $ 3,250 USD. Discounted Price: $ 2,995 USD (Until 31 Jan 2022). Included: Lunch, Coffee Breaks, Certificate (AIT Certified), and Training Materials as well as Hotel in Huahin Accommodation w/breakfast, Transportation from Bangkok to Huahin (vice versa), and 1 group dinner.
To apply you may register via email by completing the following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)Attend the training
Course Code: HDFF:HEAT#2022_1**
Training Discount Policy:
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.