How can you prepare yourself for dangerous situations?
When you travel and work abroad, you want to focus on your mission. You do not want to worry if you can handle an aggressive situation or deal with a medical emergency. The Save Travel Course enables you to deal with such situations with confidence and determination. Using practical exercises and realistic simulations in a safe learning environment we give you a steep learning experience.
Why choose a Save Travel Course?
Safe learning environment
Before and during the course, you can share prior experiences with our trainers. We discreetly adapt the course for you to make sure this will be the safest learning experience you ever had. You can take a time-out whenever you need one, we have professionals to support you.
Practicing in realistic simulations
Our specialists offer you the chance to respond to threatening situations in a safe environment. These simulated exercises are so realistic that you will feel they are really happening. Together, we navigate these situations and through practical feedback learn how to manage them.
You will receive a free medical kit (value € 99,-) and instruction cards with a summary of everything you have learned. They are specifically designed to support you during your travels.
Content & subjects
- Security Awareness
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Personal Risk Profile
- Dealing with Aggression
- Medical Accident Control
- Basic Life Support
- Simulation Exercises
- For whom: Staff working and/or travelling in low and medium risk areas.
- Language: English (incompany also in French and Dutch)
- Duration: 2 days, no evening programme (16 hours)
- Breakdown of time: 30% theory, 30% practice, 40% simulations
- Group size: Maximum 14 (during simulations maximum of 7)
- Location: Soesterberg, The Netherlands
- Dietary wishes: Vegetarian/vegan/halal/other
- Certification: Yes
- Free E-Learning:Yes (after 1 year)
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Información sobre tarifasCosts: € 1.449,- (incl. all course materials and food & beverage, excl. overnight accommodation).
You can register for this event here.