Join a multi-cultural, multi-disciplinary, expert-led group of health professionals and managers in learning or strengthening your skills in International Health consulting.
The course provides practical knowledge and experience in evaluation, essential consultancy skills, the do’s and don’ts of working in the international arena, and much more to allow you to strengthen your consulting skills.
The Institute's faculty staff with extensive consulting experience are joined by external experts to facilitate this course.
- Evaluation and Consultancy: The Basics
- Evaluation: Key Principles, Methods and Tools
- Using Quantitative and Qualitative Methods in Evaluation
- Basic Skills of an Evaluator as an Individual and as a Team Member including team role play session
- Planning an Evaluation in a low or middle income setting
- Effective Writing Techniques, including Report Writing
- Critical Review of Evaluation Reports
- Designing and Providing Effective Feedback to Different Stakeholders
- The Consultants Reference Points: Client Requirements and Regulations
- Terms of Reference in your Consultancy Practice
- Planning a Consultancy Career
- Cultural and Ethical Aspects of Consultancy
- The Consultant: Expectations and Experiences