The question of eligibility
Are you frustrated in your fundraising efforts, because your proposals get rejected? Do you feel like it is impossible to know and understand what a donor really wants to read in a project proposal? Don´t despair – we have the solution for you. In this online course about the question of eligibility, we help you to find the perfect donor and opportunity for your project and show you how a donor gives you tips and clues in their guidelines to make your proposal shine out of the pile.
Learn everything you need to know about the question of eligibility in this course.
While it seems like common sense that eligibility is important and that NGOs should only apply to opportunities they are eligible for, not paying enough attention to this is actually one of the most common mistakes NGOs make in their fundraising. The donor gives a lot of detailed information about what they want to see in a project proposal in the guidelines, and many NGOs don´t use them in a strategic way to become more successful. With this online course, you can change this and learn how to really understand guidelines and how to find the perfect donor match for your organization.
In this course you will learn:
- What is eligibility?
- Why is it so important?
- Why should you pay so much attention to the guidelines?
- How do donors give you clues in the guidelines that help you to prepare a winning proposal?
- Why is it so important to understand donor priorities?
This online course consists of:
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructor Eva Wieners, where she shares her experiences from more than a decade in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will give you crucial information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood everything you need to know
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A small workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
Don´t hesitate and learn how to find your perfect donor match today. With a strategic approach, you will see your fundraising taking a turn to the positive in no time!