Whether you are new to USAID contracts, or if you are a prime contractor partnering with NGOs that are new to contracts, this highly participatory workshop will provide you with the key insights you need for successful contract management. This includes, how to decide strategically whether or not to bid on contracts, how to conduct a thorough review of the Request for Proposal (RFP), and where your organization may be at risk. This entire workshop has been designed to stimulate critical thinking about, and effective decision making for, USAID contract implementation.
Our expert facilitators share the relevant tools and knowledge you need to effectively administer USAID contracts as well as contracts issues by other US Federal agencies.
This online workshop runs over 5 days and you are required to log in at set times each day to attend live webinars, each lasting approximately 90 minutes. You will also access videos and join in on discussions relevant to the content. In addition to this you will also receive email prompts and support to guide you through the training and help you stay on track.
We estimate this workshop requires 4 hours per day, depending on your pace of learning, and previous experience.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Articulate the differences between US Government Assistance and Acquisition Funding
- Distinguish between the various types of contracts
- Manage relationships with USAID and/or other funders
- Work within contract terms and conditions, such as approvals, source/nationality, audit and subcontracting
- Practice close-out planning from field and home office perspectives
- Utilize reference tools for understanding day-to-day management of contracts
Fee informationHumentum Members $640 USD | Non Members $750 Workshop fees include access to the online learning platform, digital learning materials, and your dedicated facilitator.
How to Register
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the event.