This introductory-level M&E course aims to develop the competencies needed to monitor and evaluate interventions in humanitarian and development contexts. Through active and participatory learning, this course equips participants with a solid understanding of appropriate monitoring and evaluation tools, as well as the ability to apply these tools in practice, including during COVID-19.
This course is composed of five live sessions, with individual and small group work assigned between live sessions. The live sessions are hosted at 9:30 -13:00 (GMT+3) including a 20-minute break
What does the course cover?
- The relationship between monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning
- Designing and planning monitoring and evaluation activities
- Bias and ethics in monitoring and evaluation
- Designing relevant and useful indicators for monitoring
- Data collection methods, including in the context of COVID-19
- Data analysis techniques
- Planning and managing project evaluations and reporting
This course is a combination of live online sessions and individual or small group work in between live sessions. The course consists of:
- 17.5 hours of live online sessions, split between five sessions in non-consecutive days
- 7.5 hours of individual or small group work, to be completed between the live sessions.
Информация об оплатеFee Information: Standard Organization - 100$ - NNGO - 100$ The training fees covers, resource materials and HPass badge
Kindly register to the course through here.