About this event
This introductory Training of Trainers course aims to develop the competencies needed to deliver training across the sector using participatory methodologies. You will apply your learning from the course to plan, prepare and deliver your own short training session, receiving feedback from experienced trainers and your peers. This online course combines theory and practice to help you understand the fundamentals of training and facilitation and develop competencies to aid you in becoming a more effective trainer.
This course is composed of four live sessions, with individual and small group work assigned between each session.
What does the course cover?
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- List the stages of the training cycle and the key activities that need to happen at each stage
- Write SMART training objectives and identify key messages in response to identified needs
- Design a training session that is underpinned by adult learning principles and employs a variety of participatory techniques
- Describe a range of facilitation skills and techniques
- Develop an action plan for implementation, continued learning, and peer support
Информация об оплатеFee Information: Standard Organization - 350 $ - NNGO - 200 The training fees cover, resource materials, and certificate
Kindly register to the course through here.