This highly participatory online workshop helps individuals and organizations develop, implement, and maintain effective financial management systems to be eligible for USAID funding, reduce audit risk, and build effective collaboration across the organization.
Our expert facilitators will offer you and your team the most comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management of USAID funding, including budget management, maximizing cost recovery, and how to deal with donor audits and reviews.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Develop and manage budgets in support of programmatic success
- Compile and assess accurate financial statements
- Identify financial system basics required to be eligible for USAID funding
- Prepare and manage the audit process according to funding guidelines
- Apply methods for recovering indirect costs
Renseignements sur les fraisHumentum Members $425 USD | Non Members $500 Registration fees include access to the online learning platform, access to all learning materials, and your expert, dedicated facilitator.
Visit the event page and click register. Once registered, you will receive an event confirmation email with details on how to join the webinar.