In this highly participatory online workshop, our expert facilitators will introduce you to the key skills you need to write effective project and donor budgets.
During the workshop, you will look at a set of project budgets and come away with practical skills that you can apply at your organization. At the end of the 6 weeks, we will consolidate and share a useful summary of all recommended budgeting tools and techniques.
You will return to work recognizing why it is critical to prepare accurate, complete and justified budgets for effective program management. You will also understand the importance of program and finance teams working together in building and managing budgets.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Complete an accurate, complete and justified project budget – using the activity-based budgeting technique
- Structure budgets in different donor formats to accompany funding proposals
- Create phased budgets for program implementation
- Describe how the Chart of Accounts is used in budgeting and budget management
- Use a funding grid to manage multiple-donor funded programs.
- Identify at least 10 different types of budget and 3 different approaches to setting budgets
Renseignements sur les fraisHumentum Members $340 USD | Non Members $400 USD Registration fee includes access to the online learning platform, all digital materials, and your dedicated online facilitator.
Visit the event page and click register. Once you are registered you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the workshop.