Program Management for Development Professionals is designed to complement Project DPro with an emphasis on more complex programs operating multiple projects simultaneously. Our expert facilitators will take you through the higher-level requirements of a program manager and how to strategically adapt Project DPro's project management tools to meet your goals.
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Articulate the difference between project management and program management
- Confidently step into the management of an existing program
- Identify ways to stop being in reactive mode when it comes to issues that arise
- Have a concrete action plan for improving the management of your program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This workshop is designed for:
- Individuals who are Project DPro certified looking to take their project management skills to the next level.
- Practitioners working on a program or ‘super’ projects that are: complex, multi-sector, large in size, multiple locations, have multiple funders, multiple grants.
While Project DPro certification is not a pre-requisite to attend this workshop, it is highly recommended as knowledge of the Project DPro Guide will be assumed. If you’re still not sure if this workshop is right for you, feel free to contact us and we can help!
Fee informationMembers $300 | Non Members $400 Fees include access to the online learning platform, all digital learning materials, and your dedicated facilitator.
How to Register
Visit the event page and click register. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the online event.