This highly participatory online workshop helps individuals and organizations develop, implement, and maintain effective financial management systems to be eligible for USAID funding, reduce audit risk, and build effective collaboration across the organization.
Our expert facilitators will offer you and your team the most comprehensive knowledge of the fundamentals of financial management of USAID funding, including budget management, maximizing cost recovery, and how to deal with donor audits and reviews.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
By the end of this workshop, learners will be able to:
- Develop and manage budgets in support of programmatic success
- Compile and assess accurate financial statements
- Identify financial system basics required to be eligible for USAID funding
- Prepare and manage the audit process according to funding guidelines
- Apply methods for recovering indirect costs
Fee informationMembers $425 | Non Members $500 Fees include access to the online learning platform, all digital learning materials, and your dedicated facilitator.
How to Register
Visit the event page and click register. Once you are registered, you will receive a confirmation email with details on how to join the online event.