Do you feel like your fundraising efforts should be more successful for all the work you put into them and is fundraising a constant topic on your mind and in your organization? Maybe you are missing a coherent fundraising strategy. Without a strategy, all your efforts will be undirected and a lot of resources will be lost.
Learn everything you need to know about the fundraising strategy in this online course!
A fundraising strategy gives all your actions a direction and coordination. After developing one, everybody in your organization will know their role and will have a very good idea about what is expected of them. Developing a coherent fundraising strategy is the first step to make your fundraising efforts more successful - and maybe even more important, free up mental space and resources for the actual project work. j
In this online course you will learn:
- What is a fundraising strategy?
- Why is it so important?
- What NGOs can learn from businesses?
- What are common fundraising mistakes even INGOs make?
- Why you should diversify your funding sources
- How can you develop a fundraising strategy?
This online course consists of:
- A video with tips and tricks from our instructor Eva Wieners, where she shares her experiences from more than a decade in the fundraising field
- Lectures that will give you crucial information
- A quiz that will make sure you understood everything you need to know
- A cheat sheet with all the important information for when you are in a hurry
- A small workbook that will help you to implement the learned lessons in your organization
Don´t hesitate and learn how to develop a winning fundraising strategy today. With a strategic approach, you will see your fundraising taking a turn to the positive in no time!