Dates: November 22 to 26, 2021
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
This training course will cover the methodological approach of Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning which is important to insure the quality of a humanitarian project.
Profile This training course is for you if you meet one of the following criteria:
- You are monitoring and evaluation manager and you want to develop your knowledge on MEAL approach and tools
- You are field coordinator or project manager and you want to improve your skills on MEAL approach and tools
- You work in logistics, administration, finance, HR … and you wish to develop a career in project management
To have knowledge of the humanitarian sector; and have knowledge or practice of project management (tools such as logical framework, project cycle)
By attending this open training course, you will understand and apply appropriate approaches and tools of MEAL. And more specifically, you will know how to:
- Define concepts and approaches related to MEAL
- Include the MEAL approach in a project cycle management
- Design and use main MEAL tools (MEAL Plan, survey tools, evaluation report, accountability mechanism)
- Apply the MEAL approach in the implementation of humanitarian projects and programs.
Bioforce is a unique training and career advisory centre that aims to develop the key skills of those involved in humanitarian and aid programmes. We have been working with major NGOs for more than 35 years, the humanitarian community is involved in creating our training programmes and keeping them cutting-edge. Every year, more than 2500 people get trained or awarded certification with Bioforce.
Fee informationCost: 700€. The cost of our trainings covers training facilitation. It does not include accommodation, meals, transportation or sundry expenses. Further information about funding opportunities: https://www.bioforce.org/en/learn/humanitarian-training-courses/funding/
How to Register
Further information & application: https://www.bioforce.org/en/formation/monitoring-evaluation-accountability-and-learning-meal/