PLEASE NOTE: The date for this training has been pushed back to September due to advice regarding the current situation with COVID-19.
Logistics Learning Alliance is a leading provider of humanitarian based training programmes. We currently have over 1,000 students, studying in six continents and working under some of the most dangerous and challenging conditions in many of the world’s most disaster hit and war-torn countries.
Following the huge success of our Humanitarian Essentials Logistics Module (HELM) Events between 2015 and 2020, we will be making our first ever visit to Kathmandu, Nepal in September 2021 to run an eight day HELM 1 & 2 Diploma event, specialising in several key aspects of humanitarian logistics, including Supply Chain, Warehousing & Inventory, Procurement and Medical Logistics.
The course fee is $650.00 USD and this covers the entire duration of the course. This is an introductory offer for our first event in Nepal. Refreshments and lunch provided. Discounts are eligible for group bookings of between 7-14, and for individuals attending more than one HELM Event. Please note that costs associated with travelling and accommodation must be met by the student.
The workshop will covers areas including:
- Supply Chain – including What is Supply Chain Management, The Role of the Humanitarian Supply Chain Manager, How the Supply Chain Works and Improving the Supply Chain.
- Warehousing & Inventory – including The Function of the Warehouse, Layout of the Warehouse, Stock Control and Health and Safety in the Warehouse.
- Transport & Fleet Management – including The Role of Transport in the Supply Chain, Modes of Transport, Third Parties involved with Transport and Handling Requirements for Goods Movement.
- Procurement – including The Role of Procurement in the Supply Chain, Procurement Objectives, Determine the Specification Types and The Supplier Market.
- Medical Logistics – including Analysis of the Medical Logistics Operation, Medical Supply Chains, Storage Requirements, Procedures and Processes and Quality Assurance.
- Management (Leaders v Managers) – including Managing a Humanitarian Logistics Team, Developing Personal Skills to Become a Leader, Organisational Skills and The Attributes of a Leader.
Información sobre tarifasThe course fee is $650.00 USD and this covers the entire duration of the course. This is an introductory offer for our first event in Nepal. Refreshments and lunch provided. Discounts are eligible for group bookings of between 7-14, and for individuals attending more than one HELM Event. Please note that costs associated with travelling and accommodation must be met by the student.
Go to https://www.logisticslearningalliance.com/lla-events/ OR complete our online registration form: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/d02c58bd9a5f4d51b56379214c96ba35