This Monitoring and Evaluation distance course is a 6-week programme specifically designed for development workers in NGOs, government, UN agencies and private sector organisations.
We know you and your organisation want to be become more effective.
We believe you can do this by enhancing Monitoring and Evaluation practices.
The course addresses M&E for the entire results chain, including the all-important outcomes, and enables you to understand the importance of using information and knowledge for evidence based decision making.
You will learn how to:
- decide what and how to monitor with different stakeholders
- clarify key results at the programme-level using logic models
- plan a project using the logical framework
- develop indicators and targets
- use participatory methods for data collection and analysis
- design and manage evaluation
- use your M&E findings to improve learning and stakeholder engagement
- develop and work with a practical M&E system
How the course works:
You work from the comfort of your own home or office. You complete the course over 6 weeks with facilitated, scheduled live meetings. You will join a peer group of participants from different organisations and countries.
IMA International facilitators will guide and mentor your learning process, providing you with:
- Practical exercises and reflection activities
- 6 guided 90-minute group webinars (recordings made available)
- Paired and peer group work
- Presentations and video inputs
- Written resources and links
- Relevant case studies
- Opportunity to apply tools in your workplace
- User-friendly platform for accessing all materials, presentations and resources, sharing with your peer group and uploading your regular assignments to a dedicated portfolio
- Scheduled access to mentors
- Personalised mentoring session as 3-month follow up
You are awarded an M&E certificate after completing the course and fulfilling all course criteria.
Fee information£1250 This covers all access to the online training materials, guided webinars, post course support and a certificate of completion
How to Register
Contact email@example.com for more information