This interactive performance support tool will guide you through the clinical reasoning process to develop a rehabilitation treatment plan for common injuries in conflict and emergency settings. Humanity & Inclusion designed this on-the-job resource tool to guide rehabilitation staff working with patients in challenging settings where only limited support may be available.
- Describe how to conduct a basic subjective and objective assessment.
- Explain the key elements of a problem list.
- Determine information to include in a customized treatment plan.
- Identify rehabilitation exercises and advice to support patient’s functional recovery.
- Understand best practices in the prescription of mobility products.