Make the most from this practical overview of all aspects related to the management of EU funded (or Multi-donor) projects!
This course, carefully explains the preparation of project proposals and the funding application processes. The course shows the differences between direct negotiation with the EU and the application process in calls for proposals. The contracting phase is also analysed by showing the characteristics of the different agreements (i.e. the Contribution Agreement and the previous PAGoDA 2). The main implementing rules (i.e. eligibility of costs, reporting, changes, visibility and communication, M&E, Verification of expenditure, EU right of access) are examined through practical cases. The course highlights the differences with the rules of PAGoDA 2, – when relevant-, during the presentation of these topics.
Group works, practical scenarios and discussions are organised throughout the entire course to give the opportunity to all participants to share their experiences and create a list of good practices and lessons learnt.
The training will make constant reference to the latest EU official documents, highlighting the main novelties.
To provide the necessary up-to-date information and practical instruments to properly apply to EU Contributions and manage EU-funded programmes according to the EU rules.
At the end of the course you will:
- Understand the differences between direct and indirect management of EU-funded actions
- Strengthen your skills in preparing project proposals
- Be able to properly prepare the Special conditions in cooperation with the EU
- Ensure the eligibility of costs and monitoring of expenditure
- Easily deal with changes, requests of modification and Addenda to the Agreement
- Have concrete references to properly implement your Communication and Visibility plan
- Be familiar with the reporting rules
- Know how to be prepared for a verification of expenditure by the EU