This 5-days course- hosted by ACTION AID Italy- aims to strengthen and improve the skills and capacity of Child Protection professionals and other personnel’s profiles working or willing to work in humanitarian settings; providing them with tools to understand the overall framework of interventions as well as instruments to design, implement, monitor and evaluate key CPHA evidence-based interventions and projects
Who is this course for?
This training is addressed to all professionals, who:
· Are working or planning to work in humanitarian contexts and/or in the area of child protection and child protection in humanitarian settings;
· Are interested in acquiring a good understanding of key CP principles, concepts and operational approaches and learn how to set-up, implement and monitor and evaluate a CP project in partnership with all relevant stakeholders in humanitarian settings;
· Want to be equipped with an extensive set of key skills, competence and tools to assess, identify and respond to individual cases of at-risk children as well as promoting preventive actions.
The training is based on experiential learning and experience sharing.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will:
- Be familiar with the CP legal framework, inter-agency coordination requirements and key global guiding documents and instruments, and be able to apply key CP core principles and standards (including the revised version of the CPMS);
- Understand child wellbeing and the active role of child agency, caregivers and communities to support and protect children;
- Be able to develop and implement a principled and quality CP programme in all its components, including identifying and assessing key needs, setting priorities and solid outcomes and monitoring the response;
- Know evidence-based child protection interventions in humanitarian settings, including the emerging practice of strengthening families, promoting child agency, and supporting community-based interventions;
- DETAILED PROGRAM AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE www.humcap.org
Информация об оплатеFull rate 950€ . Early bird rate 650 €. Multiple subscriptions can request further 10% discount on the rate. The costs cover: training & training package. Travel costs and accomodation are not included
Registration form and further information at the following link: