Join for a free online webinar on Medical Supply Procurement.
Veljko Sikirica and Allan Rotman will lead the discussion. Veljko is an ILI Course Advisor, Faculty at Belgrde University adn the University of Rome, and formerly of the Inter-American Development Bank and European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Allan is an ILI Course Advisor, a Governance, Leadership and Procurement Consultant for the USAID Global Health and Supply Chain Program, and formerly a Lead Procurement Specialist at the World Bank.
At the end of this webinar, one should be able to know the following:
• What is medical and health procurement
• Crises Assessment for COVID-19 medical procurement
• Dysfunctional Markets: How to procure for COVID-19
• Disruption and Supply Reliability for COVID-19
• How to avoid risks in COVID-19 procurements
• Recovery and Predictive Planning for the next steps in COVID- 19
• Summary of Lessons learned to date in COVIID 19 procurement
This event was held as a live webinar on May 27, 2020. This is a recording of that event.
No registration necessary.
Event is freely available at - http://www.ili.org/about/news/1187-ili-presents-a-webinar-on-medical-supply-procurement-to-address-covid-19.html