Empower is a capacity-building organization and has worked across 100+ countries in multiple languages to strengthen institutional and HR capacity of global health & humanitarian programs through online courses and face-to-face workshops. Additionally, Empower has extensive experience working with different UN agencies like UNFPA, UNAIDS, WHO, UNDP, Ministries of Health and INGO.
In another step towards our mission is to ‘Transform the way people LEARN, WORK and SAVE LIVES ‘ , we have launched the following certificate courses and programs.
Get started towards your next certificate !
*Certificate Course on PSM Support Function and Systems: http://bit.ly/2DvdjTV
*Group Registration Discounts Available
Here’s what you can expect from us…
- use of cutting-edge e-learning technologies and instructional design to make learning easy and impactful
- opportunities with leading organizations (UN organisations and MoHs)
- on-demand mentorship On PSCM subjects related to Public Health
- holistic understanding of supply chain - Empower Yourself for Global Health Leadership
- an online competency assessment tool (CAT)
- a community of practice (through Empower’s Big Learning Platform as well as LinkedIn
Registrations open, click on the above links to apply now.
Información sobre tarifasFees for certificate courses : USD 400 - 500
Kindly click on this link for more information and fill in the application form to register http://bit.ly/2DvdjTV