HDFF’s 2.5-day Strategic Leadership Training for general public, government and UN organizations’ personnel as well as corporate personnel is a course for modern 21stcentury leaders. This course addresses topics like global leadership and performance management, strategic planning, risk management in project contexts, motivation, delegation and empowerment, conflict resolution, talent management and financial management and Good Governance needed by every modern leader of team, departments or organizations. The training is conducted by internationally experienced and culturally sensitive facilitators in an utmost participatory way.
o to improve participants’ understanding of global leadership requirements related to strategy, human resources, financial resources and good governance
o to increase understanding of risk management approaches and related modern leadership skills
Fee information• EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT: $ 700 USD (Until 29 February 2020) • STANDARD PRICE: $ 795 USD
How to Register
To apply you may register via email by completing the following steps:
- Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive a registration form & sign back
- Receive e-mail confirmation with attach invoice and documents for details and references
- Payment 10 days in advance or apply early bird discount
- Receive a soft copy of receipt of payment thru e-mail and on the training day (actual receipt)Attend the training
Course Code: HDFF:GMSLT#2020_1**
Training Discount Policy:
Discount Category -1:Group Discount – register 3 Participants and the 4th pays 30% full price.
Discount Category-2 : Corporate Discount please contact email@example.com
HDFF reserves the right to make changes to training events on short notice.