Note:We offer special discounted registrations for participants from relief and humanitarian background. Please check with our registration team for availability of discounts.
This training program provides participants with an introduction to the nature of hostile environments. It will enable participants who are required to travel to areas of known unrest and terrorist activity to make adequate preparations. It includes advisory information about actions to take if caught in a terrorist or criminal attack. The training program outline is up to date and pertinent to marketplace requirements, thus catering well to all analytical prediction of training needs in the specified area. A customised proposal can also be arranged, to suit the training requirement of your team.
Delegates will gain knowledge and skills to:
- An understanding of how to recognise threats
- Plan and conduct safe movement through hostile environments
- Take appropriate avoiding action through prevention
- Conduct effective self-extraction from unsafe environments
- How to effectively recognise a THREAT
- Planning and conducting safe movement through hostile environments
- Appropriate action through prevention
- How to conduct effective self-extraction from unsafe environments
Who Should Attend?
Any individual who travels either individually or as a group in a hostile or potentially hostile environment, those who have a responsibility for the travel planning of others.
- All our courses can be facilitated as Customized In-House Training course.
- Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
- As for Open Enrolment Courses, we offer our clients the flexibility to chose the location, date, and time and our team of experts who are spread around the globe will assist in facilitating the course.
- The course fee includes facilitation, training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training.
- FREE Consultation and Coaching provided during and after the course.
Fee informationThe Fee for this course is Only $3950 You can register 4 participants as a group and pay only for 3. Customized training outline, location, and dates are also offered for group registrations.
How to Register
Please log on to the course page on our website and use the registration option: Introduction to Hostile Environment Awareness