HET 2018 Course bookings now being taken
Monday 08 - Wednesday 10 October 2018 (3-days)
This 3-day Hostile Environment Training course is designed for those travelling to and working in difficult, remote or challenging locations, low intensity conflict and high crime areas as well as areas where there is a high threat of terrorism.
We specialise in making training courses as realistic as possible. We plan for the worst possible scenario to ensure that you are fully prepared to deal with any challenges that you may face in a hostile or unfamiliar environment.
Subjects include amongst others
- Planning - Journey management
- Conflict management - Personal security and dis-engagement skills
- Cultural considerations - Demonstrations
- Abduction / hostage situations - High impact crimes
- Weapon Awareness - Mines / IEDs / UXOs
- Medical training (EFAW) and remote trauma
- Health & Hygiene in Natural Disasters
Contact us to reserve your place, be good to hear from you.
Fee information3-day heat courses from £1220.00 + VAT per person Price includes: All food Accommodation Training instruction Emergency First-Aid at Work (WFAW) certificate and all training materials The course is 2 x nights and 3 x days training. For further information on course fees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for further details or give us a call. Be great to hear from you.
How to Register
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or give us a call.
Telephone: +44-(0)1225 290210
Mobile: +44-(0)7980 920609