This free course, Modern slavery, is designed to develop an understanding of the international system of human rights protection in relation to modern slavery, but also encourage an appreciation of the influence of International Human Rights Law on the development of the domestic system of human rights protection.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand the historical origins of slavery as well as examples of slavery
- understand the international legal framework prohibiting slavery
- understand the concept of modern slavery and its various forms
- analyse the applicable law and apply it to a given example/case study
- critically analyse and evaluate proposals for new legislation addressing modern slavery
Register on the site here https://www.humanitariantraining.com/course/modern-slavery-2/