At the end of the crisis, what will you be remembered for?
Our crisis management courses are structured around both our and your experiences of what happens when things go wrong, forcing you to go into crisis mode. The safety of your staff as well as the reputation of your business is at stake.
Crisis - Prepare and Respond
- Development of a crisis management plan
- Identify, form and develop a fully operational team ready to deal with a crisis calmly and with clear leadership
- Train spokespeople to effectively communicate your message when under pressure
- Install confidence to deal with the media and social media
- Continuous improvement to protect your staff, your shareholders and the organisation’s brand and reputation
Crisis Management Plans - for you now!
Our most time effective and popular course is a 1-day Introduction Course to Managers which includes some practical scenarios.
More detailed courses are designed especially for middle and senior managers and can range from 2 to 3 days. These help to prepare staff in how to respond to various crisis situations, whether personal or organisational in nature. We also offer training in evacuation planning from pre, conflict and post-conflict countries.
We will talk with you and find out what you want. If you don’t know, then we can advise you with our vast experience of living and working in these types of places.
Contact us for more details email@example.com
Fee informationThis course is from £900 + VAT for a 12 person workshop at your location in the UK. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details or give us a call.
How to Register
Please contact email@example.com for further details or give us a call.
Telephone: +44 (0) 1225 290210
Mobile: +44 (0) 7980 920609