• The Ministry of Health and Population has changed the responsibilities of high-level officials.
• Shahid Gangalal National Heart Center, known as a treatment center for underprivileged citizens, has increased the treatment fee by 233% including the ticket and laboratory test fees.
• COVID-19 cases in Nepal are increasing with 868 new cases. There are 8,885 active cases at present and 414 have recovered in last 24 hours.
• 68% of women in Karnali Province breastfeed their child for up to 6 months, which is higher than the national average being 62 %.
• Khagraj Adhikari, a member of the house of representatives, has accused the government of trying to 'collapse' the health insurance program.