As of week 15, 2022 there were 5,919 confirmed cases of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2), out of 98,353 samples that had been submitted for testing. The total positivity rate now stands at 6.0%.
In the reporting week, five (5) new confirmed cases were detected out of 656 total samples tested. This translated to a 0.8% Test positivity Rate (TPR) which is the same as the previous week.
As of this week (week 15)
• Median age of tested and confirmed cases were 11 (0-120) and 20 (0-100) years respectively
• Proportion of females among tested and confirmed cases were 54% and 55% respectively
• All the 34 camps, have so far reported confirmed cases since the outbreak began, while the five camps with the highest number of reported cases were; C17-408, C24-388, C2W-368, C4-364, and C3-337
• No new death was reported in this Epi week. Total confirmed COVID-19 deaths so far reported to date stands at 42 with the average case fatality ratio of 0.7%
• The weekly incidence was 5.8 cases/1 million population in this Epi week which is the same as the previous week.