Between 1 May – 7 May 2022, a total of 11 incident were recorded which affected 372 individual (83 households). Out of them 1 was injured.
• Wind storm incident was the highest type of incident with 9 incidents.
• In total, 82 shelters was partially damaged.
• The highest number of affected individuals was recorded in Camp-02W.
• A total of 11 incidents was managed with resources available, for 0 incident, sectoral/emergency response was needed.
• In total 0 Immediate search/rescue and 0 health response were provided.
• There were more than 100% increase in the number of incidents and more than 100% increase in the number of individuals affected since the last week update.