Between 17 April – 23 April 2022, a total of 35 incident were recorded which affected 2099 individual (437 households). Out of them, 1 died and 1 was injured.
• Wind storm incident was the highest type of incident with 32 incidents.
• In total, 416 shelters were partially damaged.
• The highest number of affected individuals was recorded in Camp-06.
• A total of 34 incidents was managed with resources available, for 1 incident, sectoral/emergency response was needed.
• In total 4 Immediate search/rescue and 1 wash 1 Food security response were provided.
• There was more than 100% increase in the number of incidents and more than 100% increase in the number of individuals affected since the last week update