Between 10 April – 16 April 2022, a total of 4 incident were recorded which affected 15 individual (3 households). Out of them, 1 was injured.
• Fire incident was the highest type of incident with 2 incidents.
• In total, 2 shelters were partially damaged.
• The highest number of affected individuals was recorded in Camp-10.
• A total of 3 incidents was managed with resources available, for 1 incident, sectoral/emergency response was needed.
• In total 0 Immediate search/rescue and 1 health responses were provided.
• There was 33% increase in the number of incidents and 80% decrease in the number of individuals affected since the last week update.