Between 13 March – 19 March 2022, a total of 9 incidents were recorded which affected 49 individuals (9 households). Out of them, 1 was injured.
• Fire affected the highest number of households (9).
• In total, 9 shelters were partially damaged.
• The highest number of affected individuals was recorded in Camp-01E.
• A total of 9 incidents was managed with resources available, for 0 incident, sectoral/emergency response needed.
• In total 3 Immediate search/rescue and health responses were provided.
• There was 10% decrease in the number of incidents and 53% decrease in the number of individuals affected since the last update.