• The food basket cost in the contracted markets peaked in September 2021 at 213 TRY.
• The food inflation that reached 29 percent in August and remained stable in September deteriorated purchasing power of beneficiaries significantly.
• Being in the agricultural season, some beneficiary households have had the opportunity to generate additional income through daily work in farms for around 75 TRY per day.
• The camp markets comply with the Covid-19 regulations; wearing mask is mandatory and only a limited number of customers permitted inside the markets at a time.
• A wide variety of food products have been available in the contracted markets and in good conditions. However, the size of the bread was reduced instead of increasing the prices.
• 4 protection cases, among which 2 being related to medical needs, one related to material needs and one related to education have been identified and referred to relevant authorities during the reporting period.
• 136,556 SMSs were sent to camp beneficiaries between July and September 2021 with various content including sweep backs and Covid-19 sensitization.