• In the week 4 of November 2021, the prices of the food items were significantly higher than the last week of June ( before the recent conflicts and political change).
• The price of most food items negligibly changed compared to the third week of November, mainly due to Afghani currency devaluation.
• Average weekly price of Cooking Oil slightly increased by 1.4%, hitting a new record high of 171.1 AFN/Kg.
• Both casual labour/wheat and pastoralist ToT slightly deteriorated by 0.8% as price of wheat went up.
• The price of fertilizer UREA and DAP continued to increase by 7.4% and 3.9% respectively due to high demand and decreased supply from source point (Iran, Pakistan and Turkmenistan) .
• Exchange rate continued to rise hitting a new record high at 95.8 AFN/USD.