Objective: To curb the spread of the desert locust by sharing and applying, through South-South Triangular Cooperation, new, effective and low-cost technologies, techniques and proved solutions.
• Ethiopia: Ministry of Agriculture.
• Islamic Republic of Iran: Plant Protection Organization of the Ministry of Agriculture Jahad.
• Kenya: Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Cooperatives.
• Pakistan: Department of Plant Protection, Ministry of Food Security and Research.
• Uganda: Ministry of Agriculture, Animal Industry and Fisheries.
Beneficiaries reached: Desert locust-affected farmers, agropastoralists and pastoralists and national authorities responsible for desert locust surveillance and control.