• The SMM recorded seven ceasefire violations in Donetsk region. In the previous reporting period, it recorded one ceasefire violation in the region.
• The Mission recorded no ceasefire violations in Luhansk region. In the previous reporting period, it also recorded no ceasefire violations in the region.
• Small-arms fire was assessed as directed at an SMM mini-unmanned aerial vehicle near Talakivka, Donetsk region.
• The SMM continued monitoring the disengagement areas near Stanytsia Luhanska, Zolote and Petrivske, and observed people inside the area near Petrivske during daytime.
• The Mission facilitated and monitored adherence to localised ceasefires to enable maintenance and operation of critical civilian infrastructure.
• The SMM continued following up on the situation of civilians, including at three entryexit checkpoints and three corresponding checkpoints of the armed formations in Donetsk and Luhansk regions.
• The Mission’s freedom of movement continued to be restricted.*