- Duration: 4 years (April 2017—April 2021)
- Funded by: The European Union
- Lead Ministries: The Ministry of Expatriates Welfare and Overseas Employment (MoEWOE) and The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MoFA)
- Implementing Partner: BRAC
- Service Coverage: 64 Districts of Bangladesh
- Number of Primary Beneficiaries Reached: 1,393
Contributing to the sustainable reintegration of returnees and the progressive achievement of Goal 10.7 to facilitate orderly, safe, regular and responsible migration and mobility of people, including through the implementation of planned and well-managed policies.